PLACES TO SWIM
SUMMER LONG COURSE SCHEDULE
All other workout groups (except JCC) have their same schedule and are short course. The Jewish Community Center does not run a summer masters’ program.
- Clayton Masters
- Masters Workout Times: M-F 5:30-6:30 a.m., Sat 6:00-7:00 a.m.
- Location: Clayton Shaw Park (Brentwood Blvd - North of Forest Park Parkway)
- Cost: $3/swim, $45/month (workouts are coached)
- Duration: May 27 to 1st week in September
- Contact: Michael Nordmann 314-727-SWIM, email@example.com
- Parkway Masters
- Masters Workout Times: M-Th, 5-6:30 a.m., F 5-6 a.m. at Queeny Park; Sat. 6-7:30 a.m. at Parkway South
- Location: Queeny Park Recreation Complex, 550 Wiedman Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011; Parkway South, 801 Hanna Road, Ballwin, MO 63011
- Duration: June 9 to Aug 15
- Cost: $40 for 3swims/wk; $45 for 4swims/wk; $50 for 5swims/wk; or $4/swim
- Coach: Eric Strom
- Contact: 314-415-7010
- Rockwood Masters
- Masters Workout Times: M-F 5 to 6:30 a.m.; or T-W-Th-F 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Until 1st week of August) ; Sun 7 to 9 a.m.; Sat possibly 5:30-7 a.m. and/or 9-10:30 a.m.
- Location: Marquette High School for all Monday through Friday workouts; Mapelwood for Sat.; and Queeny Park (See Parkway, above) for Sun.
- Cost: $3/workout
- Coach: Jim Halliburton
- Contact: 636-230-3636
- Sugar Creek Masters
- Masters Workout Times: M-W, 6:15 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. at Kennedy, T-Th, 6 to 7 p.m. at Truman Elementary (short course); Sa, 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Kennedy
- Location: Kennedy Recreation Complex, 6050 Wells Road, St. Louis, MO 63128 (deep south county); and Truman Elementary, 12225 Eddie and Park, Sunset Hills, MO, 63127
- Cost: $50/month, or $4/swim
- Coach: Mo Stuart
- Contact: 314-842-2052
- University City Masters
- Masters Workout Times: M-W-F 6-7 a.m. Workout; T-Th 6-7 a.m. Technique, drills, etc.
- Location: Heman Park Pool (long course), St. Louis, MO
- Cost: $30 a month
- Contact: Bob Winters - 314-721-4050(day), 314-725-6729(eve) or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: SLAM does not run the workouts. Each practice group or team listed above is responsible. Sometimes practice groups change policies, prices, schedules, and activities. Before you go to a workout listed in the Places to Swim database, CALL FIRST.